Cheltenham Walking Groups
You now have two great options...
Start a 3-week trial
Book a call to discuss
Why a 3 week trial?
We put on loads of walks so it's going to take more than a couple to get the full picture of what you could have as a member.
We have a great online community which enables members to share pictures from their walks, ask questions about gear and find out about the next events we have coming up.
Our 3 Week Walking Trial is the perfect way to check whether a longer term membership will work for you.
- Gain full access to the walking schedule so you can book as many walks as you like
- Join our trialling members WhatsApp group with experienced members, trialists and leaders
- Access hundreds of routes which we've plotted around Gloucestershire
- Access our online walking video resource with lessons on how to look after your body between walks and much more...
As part of your 3-week trial you'll have access to everything our long term members do.
By the end of your trial you'll have a great idea whether joining our club is the right thing for you.
Mid Week Walks
Our lunchtime and evening walks take you around the most scenic trails of Gloucestershire but in shorter time and keeping closer to home.
These convenient walks are perfect for a fun jaunt between the other activities in your busy life.
- Prestbury. Pittville, Cheltenham Race Course, Noverton and Battledown
- Bishops Cleeve, Woodmancote, Cleeve Common and Tewkesbury
- Elmstone Hardwick, Swindon Village and Springbank
- Charlton Kings, Leckhampton and Hatherley
Saturday Countryside Walks
On Saturdays we meet at a different pub to allow for a new countryside walk anywhere in the region.
These walks are generally 2-4 hours long at a steady to medium pace.
Sunday Walks from the Pump Room
Each Sunday we have members meet at the Pump Room in Pittville Park for an early walk, followed by a coffee in the Heritage Deco Cafe.
A variety of routes take members around the Race Course, Prestbury, Pittville, Swindon Village and Southam.